A simplified scheme of the flow of shipments through the terminal/ warehouse:
- Placing an on-line order and filling in documents (concerning a planned transport) by a client
- Acceptance of order and its registration in WMS Red Prairie / TMS Speed and waiting for the arrival of shipments to the terminal/ warehouse
- Unloading of the vehicle
- Manual control, scanning and inventory receipt of shipments
- Consolidation of shipments to loading
- Scanning, manual control and loading of the consolidated shipments
Correctness of the flow of shipments through the terminal is additionally secured by two manual controls (double-check) of the stock in relation to advanced IT systems - WMS and TMS.